Who doesn’t love gel nail color? After all, it lasts longer, delivers a smooth, brilliant finish – but it’s not for the time starved. Until now. Once again technology has come to the rescue of all the ladies. Now from the creators of your favorite specialty nail color company, China Glaze, comes Gelaze, a new gel polish technology that combines the gel and base coat all in one, so you can apply in a single step. The other good news – Gelaze has cut the UV curing time, so now you can have a long lasting mani – FAST!
Starting in November, 36 of your favorite China Glaze lacquer shades will be available in the new Gelaze gel too.
Another China Glaze product for fall is “On the Horizon”, a collection that takes its inspiration from the beauty of flight and our fair feathered friends. This line features six lacquers interwoven with matte-like particulates to create a feathery finish. Each comes in a clear base, so you can use them to add a bar glitter look to any of your other colors.
Here are the six varieties of lacquer found in On the Horizon (the PolishAholic has swatches):
- Light as Feather – light orange, white, yellow, and black; think the orange-y fingers of a dawn creeping over the horizon
- Flying South – orange and yellow bars with copper micro-glitter; revel in the soft copper of a setting sun
- You’re a Hoot – orange, yellow, and black; just like the wise owl, this low-key umber is softly soothing
- Party Fowl – this orange, black, and blue won’t go unnoticed
- Flock Together – green, black, and blue for a softer touch
- All a Flutter – blue, light orange, and white, somewhat like the sun and clouds in the blue sky
And finally, China Glaze is offering another Fall 2013 Collection, Autumn Nights, which is now available for purchase at our website. Autumn Nights is full of rich colors that reflect the cooling weather and our social lives becoming a little less casual.
Work Play Polish gives us the rundown on the 12 colors in China Glaze’s Autumn Nights collection:
Gossip Over Gimlets: Platinum shimmer soiree
Goldie But Goodie: Eternal rust gold shimmer
Strike Up A Cosmo: Sparkling rose gold shimmer
Rendezvous With You: Shimmery purple affair
Public Relations: Impressionable violet gunmetal shimmer
Kiss My Glass: Feisty blue gunmetal shimmer
Tongue & Chic: Playful emerald shimmer
Scandalous Shenanigans: Rich blue shimmer
Queen B: Regal blue-purple crème
Charmed, I’m Sure: Gracious purple crème
Don’t Make Me Wine: Reserve-worthy red-violet shimmer
Red-y & Willing: Frisky red shimmer
If you’d like to check out Autumn Nights or any of our other China Glaze products, head over to our website to see our selection. Until the end of August, we are offering free domestic shipping on all orders over $100.