It seems early to start thinking about the winter holidays, but OPI has announced the upcoming launch of a new Mariah Carey collection for the 2013 holiday season. The set will include new nail lacquers in an array of hues that include red (of course), burgundy, and brown, plus glitters in gold and other shades, as well as other Liquid Sand varieties. From scrangie.com, here are descriptions of all 18 shades:
- My Favorite Ornament: Make this champagne glitter your new personal favorite.
- All I Want for Christmas (is OPI): This marvelous maroon is present-ly my top choice.
- Cute Little Vixen: This deep red violet has foxy written all over it.
- Underneath the Mistletoe: Is my kiss as spicy-sweet as this candy-apple red?
- In My Santa Suit: This generously pigmented red is worth staying on the “nice” list.
- Visions of Love: I see this rich burgundy in my immediate future.
- Warm Me Up: This spiced coffee hits all the cold spots.
- Wonderous Star: This gold-flecked shimmer has heavenly shine.
- All Sparkly and Gold: What more can we say…the name says it all.
- Sleigh Ride for Two: There’s only room left for this dark hot chocolate.
- Ski Slope Sweetie: This golden pearl is everybunny’s favorite.
- I Snow You Love Me: Just like I snow you love this disco light confetti.
- Silent Stars Go By: This blush of textured pink has parades of sparkle. (Liquid Sands)
- Baby Please Come Home: Can’t wait to see you…in this textured and sparkling lilac. (Liquid Sands)
- Make Him Mine: But make this textured glistening rose mine first (Liquid Sands)
- It’s Frosty Outside: This frosted silver is so icy it’s hot. (Liquid Sands)
- Emotions: This dramatic sparkling coal has got me feeling fine. (Liquid Sands)
- Kiss Me at Midnight: It’s time to fall in love with this frosted ice blue. (Liquid Sands)
The Holiday/Winter 2013 collection from OPI is sure to inspire a lot of “All I Want for Christmas…” jokes . Here is one of my favorite performances of the Mariah Carey song to put you in the mood:
This is the second piece of news about a partnership between OPI and a female vocalist from just the last few weeks (see our post on the Carrie Underwood nail polish collection).